CAR ACCIDENT KILLS 1 AND INJURS 3On Monday, September 27, at approximately 5:00 p.m, four teenagers, 2 girls at the age of 16 and 2 boys at the age of 17, from Moncton, New Bruwswick were rushed to the Miramichi hospital due to a car accident.
Police say the teenagers were running late while traveling to Fredericton to support their school's soccer team. The driver was said to be texting while he was driving 10km over the speed limit. The driver did not notice a transport coming his way around the turn, the transport made it by safe only because the driver swerved to his right avoiding the transport and hitting a telephone pole head on. The car was destroyed and the three passengers were severely injured. The driver on the other hand died instantly.
"I seen the car coming my way and I thought for sure that I was not coming out of this clean.", Bill Lucy, transport driver says. "Then I seen the car swerve towards the right and knew they had it bad. I stopped to help but I knew there was nothing I could do to."
The surviving teenagers are being treated in the hospital. They suffer from broken arms and legs. Police are planning to talk to the teenagers about the accident to find out more about the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment