September 22nd, 2010
Mr. Allan Carter
Blackville School
Re: APPLICATION FOR WEB AND LAYOUT DESIGNER
Dear Mr.Carter:
I am also interested in applying for the position of the web and layout designer for the online school newspaper The Talon which was posted on Carterspace September 20, 2010.
By choosing me for the web and layout designer I would try my hardest to bring a new feel to the Blackville Talon. My ideas would be eye catching and I would make the layout simple so children and parents could both easily use it. I would be commited to my job and everything would be done on time. I work well with other students and I know that I would get along easily with the rest of the Talon staff. I would be able to co operate and would always be listening to new ideas.
I like the idea of changing the Blackville Talon to something fresh. Changes can be good and bad, but by choosing me as web and layout designer, I can garauntee you that the design of the website would be a huge improvement.
In hopes of being selected for the job, I look forward to hearing your reply.
Sincerely yours,
Allison Underhill
Blackville School
No comments:
Post a Comment