September 22nd, 2010
Mr. Allan Carter
Blackville School
Re: APPLICATION FOR YEARBOOK EDITOR
Dear Mr. Carter:
I am interested in applying for the position of yearbook editor for the 2010-2011 Blackville School yearbook which was advertised on Carterspace September 20, 2010.
I believe I would be a good choice for this job because I am a commited person and very dependable; I say this beacuse since having a job I have learned that being on time and working excessively is a key role to make anything sucessful. I would easily be able to use these traits if I was selected for yearbook editor. Aside from my job, I have a lot of time on my hands so I would be able to occupy myself with the yearbook whenever there is work needed to be done. I always have my ears open, so ideas from the rest of the yearbook staff and Blackville School students and teachers would be in mind.
I am not involved in any other school activities so nothing would come between me and the work required for the yearbook. I think being involved with such an important asset to the staff and students of Blackville School would be a good experience for me and also a memorable experience. Because it is my grade 12 year, being involved in something as big as the yearbook would make me feel excited, meaning no time would be wasted.
In conclusion, I think I would make you very proud if you selected me as yearbook editor. Being a part of your staff would be an honor and I'm anxious to hear back from you.
Sincerely yours,
Allison Underhill
Blackville, NB
No comments:
Post a Comment