Missing Boys' Father May Have 'Dumped Them on the Road'
This article was posted on November 29, only two days after the incident happened. This article also states what happened, who was involved and where and when it happened. Although some people may read it from interest, the overall article was based on a crime, giving that it is clearly hard news.
Owner of Manitoba paving company fined in death of teen buried under hot asphalt
I believe this article is hard news. This article is hard news because it has to do with a business. A man had gotten extreme fines for a death a teen and because there is so many teen workers, this is important to a lot of people. The article also stated clearly what had happened, who was involved and where and when it happened. The article has also been updated.
Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal Share Coffee – Again
This article is obviously soft news. I believe the article is soft news because it is only entertainment to those who are fans of Taylor Swift. The article lets the readers know that she is currently dating! Although dates are included and the article informs us on the two, it does not have the importance of an article that is hard news.
Tiger Woods Is 'Very Excited about the Future'
This article is soft news. I believe the article is soft news because it is entertainment to the fans of Tiger Woods. Also it gives the readers a brief summary of Tiger Woods' current lifestyle and explains his excitement towards the future.
Health Canada toughens safety rules for cribs, cradles
I believe this article is neither hard or soft news, but a blur. I don't agree that it is soft news because it deals with Health Canada and the Canadian government is also involved. I don't agree that is is hard news because this would catch the interest of parents whom have children that use cribs and cradles. This story assures them that their babies will be much safer in the new cribs and that they won't have to worry anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment